• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Essential Graphics Issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team. I've been using the essential graphics in Premiere frequently and enjoying it. I click the Adobe Stock, and then click 'Free', and then grab whatever I need.

As of today, most of the templates that come up in the free category have an error when I drop them in and it tells me I must purchase licesnses. Is this an error? Do I only have access to a certain number of free templates in a time period? Hoping this is an Adobe problem. Also I'm using the most up-to-date version of Premiere.

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Hi James, 

Unfortunately, there was a mistake in how some of the stock mogrts are tagged. There is a set of mogrts that are actually Premium and not free and not marked appropriately. 

The stock team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. 

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Hi All, 

The issues with in-app licensing of Mogrts via the EGP should be resolved today in version 22.2 and before. There are still bugs in Beta 22.3 that we are addressing. Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems. 

Thank you for your patience with this,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

To this day it is still happening. Any updates on fixing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also sometimes says: "An error occurred during download from Adobe Stock Server. Please try again". 

I have tried many times, and the adobe server status seems to be in good shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Sorry about that. I tried it and received the same error. I noted that you could right click on the asset to Download (Free), but that also turned up an error. I would say this experience is rather buggy. 

Fortunately, not all of the mogrts have the same behavior, so you might try some of the ones on other pages. By the way, small tip, if you type any single letter of the alphabet into the search bar, you'll expose a good number more of free templates you can check out.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James, 

Unfortunately, there was a mistake in how some of the stock mogrts are tagged. There is a set of mogrts that are actually Premium and not free and not marked appropriately. 

The stock team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. 

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dacia.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for the quick reply. I get it. 

Hopefully it gets sorted soon, it's heartbreaking to find the perfect template and then have the error, or need to purchase.

Thank again!

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your patience and understanding here.  We are working to remedy the situation and we aim to have this fixed tonight.

Thanks,

Tom from Stock team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm also having this same problem and this is 8 months later...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial issue was resolved last year. Unfortunately, a new issue was introduced last week because Stock has introduced a subscription model. We are hoping that this will be resolved soon. In the meantime, the workaround is to license your desired Mogrts (including Free ones) via a Browser and the Stock website: https://stock.adobe.com/templates 

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

The issues with in-app licensing of Mogrts via the EGP should be resolved today in version 22.2 and before. There are still bugs in Beta 22.3 that we are addressing. Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems. 

Thank you for your patience with this,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting this error message. Can someone assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, I'm still having this problem months after the release of 22.2 (I'm on 23 now). Unsure why Drag & Drop doesn't work, but adding to Libraries via the Web does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David GG 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your Mogrts from Stock. Thanks for sharing the image. That is super helpful. 
Can you make sure that you're still logged into the Creative Cloud Desktop App and that you're online? 

Are you able to license on the web browser and save to CC Libraries like @Regirøck570 ? 

I'm forwarding this to the Stock team and will update as soon as I have more info. 

Cheers,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just following up on this, as I'm still having these issues.

I can confirm that my CC Desktop app & Premiere Pro are online and up-to-date, but despite this, I still can't license within the Premiere Pro app. I'm getting the same error as the user above, will this be patched in the next version of Premiere, or is this a Stock error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a real bummer to hear @Regirøck570 

Would you please DM me your Adobe CC email ID and the date and time (roughly) you tried to license the assets. I'm going to pass this info off to the Stock devs to see if they can pinpoint the failures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following up to see if there was a solution for this. Did the Stock devs pinpoint the issue and create a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Defintely still getting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi apologies for the hiccups on this y'all. The Stock team is aware of the issue and trying to nail it down. Unfortunately, every repro has been intermittent and elusive - leading to inconclusive results. 

The best workaround I can offer is to use the Browser to save to a CC Library. You can use the "Save to Local" command when you right-click on a thumbnail in the Essential Graphics Panel Libraries view. 

I hope to be able to update this channel with good news sooner than later.

Cheers,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have access to the CC through my work, and we have access to all stock. However I'm getting this error as well in Rush and Premiere.  I have gone to the stock site through my browser and saved it to a CC Library. I don't seem to have a "Save to local option' on the thumbnail in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To this day it is still happening. Any updates on fixing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock within Premiere hasn't functioned correctly in years, it seems like they don't care. Being aware of an error for a few years with no solution to the functionality of a paid product is mind-boggling. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting this issue even with a subscription to stock within Premiere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am as well. What is the point of even having these stock templates if no one can use them? Very disappointing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines