Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 not launching

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vimisses1the9_0-1665061247330.png

Every time I try to open the app, it stays on the splash screen for prolonged amount of times, then this error message pops up. I am well connected to the Internet, and I have worked on Premiere Pro projects offline and the software worked no problem, so I am not sure why the error messages is saying that I would need to be connected to the Internet to launch the app. I tried to force quit and reopen the app, and restarted my computer as well, but thi issue still keeps persisting.

I have seen the troubleshooting guide as well, but as I do not have an error number to refer to, I am not sure what I can do here.

If it helps with anything, it takes about a minute or two and multiple tries to force quit the app, and two weeks ago the app opened just fine... (although I did lose a lot of progress in my video editing for no reason, despite having saved the video multiple times whenever I worked on it)

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Hello there, sorry to hear of your issue.

Please could you go through Jim Simons unofficial troubleshooting guide here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/unofficial-premiere-pro-troubleshooting-guide/m-p/8789200#M54462 (bookmark it, it's a gem) and let us know how you get on?  This will solve 95% of problems although the bummer (as with all Adobe software) is that at a certain point it becomes quicker to just reinstall then to spend months trying to find a workaround which

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, sorry to hear of your issue.

Please could you go through Jim Simons unofficial troubleshooting guide here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/unofficial-premiere-pro-troubleshooting-guid... (bookmark it, it's a gem) and let us know how you get on?  This will solve 95% of problems although the bummer (as with all Adobe software) is that at a certain point it becomes quicker to just reinstall then to spend months trying to find a workaround which works for you.

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, and sorry for the delayed reply! For some reason Premiere opened normally again after I let it be for 30 minutes, so the issue is soved(?) at least for now. I will definitely save the link to the troubleshooting guide, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These problems can be created by a number of things. A first quick thing to try is reboot your computer to make sure all programs are closed fully and you can have a clean restart. If the problem continues, follow a troublshooting guide like @aTomician suggested. Often finding a fix to an issue involves trial and error going through various things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like Premiere Pro - don't worry, that happens a lot!

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines