• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.3 No Export of DVD Files

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Premiere Pro cannot export MP2 DVD files. Adobe seems to think that nobody needs to make DVDs but I do. Is there a work around?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Adam, the 9 presets for DVD are still in Adobe Media Encoder. To do it the old way, just click on the Send to Media Encoder button in the Export settings window. See my comment below regarding creating the preset in the new PR export settings.

Neil, there is no longer a "preset" for DVD in the PR export settings. There IS a "Format" for MPEG2-DVD. But it makes for more work to create a preset.

Make a preset:

Once you pick the MPEG2-DVD format, DO NOT select a preset, they'll just take you ba

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mpeg2-DVD preset doesn't work for your needs?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam, the 9 presets for DVD are still in Adobe Media Encoder. To do it the old way, just click on the Send to Media Encoder button in the Export settings window. See my comment below regarding creating the preset in the new PR export settings.

Neil, there is no longer a "preset" for DVD in the PR export settings. There IS a "Format" for MPEG2-DVD. But it makes for more work to create a preset.

Make a preset:

Once you pick the MPEG2-DVD format, DO NOT select a preset, they'll just take you back to the format for that preset.

At first it appears that you are locked into NTSC, but lower in the Video settings is a TV Standard button that allows changing to PAL.

Once you have the settings you want, you CAN click on the 3 dots to the right of the Preset selection and pick "Save preset...." You'll have your preset.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

I didn't realize there is a slider on the side showing more format options. All set now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adam, nothing to be sorry for....

I played with this the other day, having avoided this "new" export workflow during the Beta versions. Selecting a formats does not reveal presets for that format. So I concluded they were not useful. Your question got me on the right track to discover that Formats are the way to find many, now missing, old presets!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines