• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC won't load my project

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However I am able to load the project on another computer running Premiere Pro CC. At my home computer the program launches, and I select the project I want, but the assets and sequences don't load into the Premiere windows. However if I open another project (that I have only worked on using my home computer) I have no problems loading the project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

I did resolve my problem. At some point PP CC (or I) created another .prproj file with the same project name within my hierarchy of files. Once I discovered this I deleted the errant project file. The original project file was intact and worked fine. Thanks for everyone's help on this, I'm in new territory here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are both computers EXACTLY the same... with the same plug-ins and the same version of PPro?

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-PPro Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having this exact issue. In my case, both versions of PPro are exactly the same, base version installed from Creative Cloud client with no plugins used.

Project opens with no issues on one pc and wont open on the pc it was originally created on. It does not crash or say 'not responding' but assets and sequences wont load

as Kristine describes. I have tried creating a new project and importing the old one; the assets appear but the program seems to freeze up as I cant interact with anything and

hear the windows ping noise with every click. The project is very simple; a low bitrate .mp4 video with .mp3 and .wav sound effects added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the exact same problem i am having, it makes the ping noise every time i click anywhere on the premiere screen, it is completely blank except for at the top it says like file and edit and all of the other things but you can not interact with them at all. If you find a solution please reply back, ill let you know if i find a way to fix this also. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, if you found any solution to the problem, please help me. i am facing the same issues. I can't open the project, i have a blank premiere window, and cannot click with the mouse anywhere. i appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, if you found any solution to the problem, please help me. i am facing the same issues. I can't open the project, i have a blank premiere window, and cannot click with the mouse anywhere. i appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just lost a huge project I was working on. Premier Pro crashed and I have to do everything over again.

F@ck you Adobe and stuff your f@cking software., I will move somewhere else.

I am f@cking FURIOUS right now !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start a new Project, and try importing your problem Project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the assets and sequences don't load

Post a screen shot of what you're seeing.

Add Image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did resolve my problem. At some point PP CC (or I) created another .prproj file with the same project name within my hierarchy of files. Once I discovered this I deleted the errant project file. The original project file was intact and worked fine. Thanks for everyone's help on this, I'm in new territory here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

homer-simpson-doh.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got frustrated and finally just hit Esc. It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! It worked for me too. Thank alot. Lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! I did the same however only after I read your comment.. Boom now i can enter the saved project,, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.48.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seem to appear when PP cant find sertain movie/audio files used within the project. It gets stuck right after the "importing media" window.  My ploblem appeared when i reorganized and moved MOV-files on my hard drive..  Did not help to put them back in their original folders..

Importing the damages project into a new one "saves the data" but it will need some additional editint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I can't even get the project to open in a new project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try working through the following.  Maybe something will help.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines