• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro is only exporting a white screen with audio

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm a very amateur user of Premier Pro CC. I made a video of 1 minute using multiple clips and last night it saved perfectly. Today, I added some transitions and cropped out some scenes and now the file won't export normally anymore. I have a deadline in 6 hours, I am so tensed right now.

Once I save the video, it's a constant white screen for 60 seconds but it includes the full audio as well as the cross dissolve transitions. What should I do to fix this? I tried changing the frame rate to 29.97 according to a community post but that did not do anything for me. PLEASE HELP ME.

This is my current export screen.

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hey! I just tried switching around the preferences. The output window finally looks normal and IT FINALLY EXPORTED PROPERLY. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! It's my first post, I wasn't aware of the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey liz help me too. I have the same issue. How to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to go to project settings - general - renderer ... try to switch renderers,

if you only have software only enabled, clean uninstall, then reinstall your graphics driver.

did you try to reset the preferences? and clean your media cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I just tried switching around the preferences. The output window finally looks normal and IT FINALLY EXPORTED PROPERLY. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out "Render Alfa Channel Only" checkbox! 

Petruszk_0-1629750820187.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU, how this randomly selected its self so many time is crazy ( and i forgot again what the problem was) all sorted, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welcome! your problem was that you had render alpha channel only ticked, as others have noticed here.

when you reset preferences this was reset to default. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did it for me! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that this may be releated to GPU acceleration, as there is no NVENC encoder on my AMD card, so when I try to render HVEC it forces "software-only" rendering, which then disables all my 360 VR video because I'm using an effect requiring acceleration (note: every "immersive video" effect requires GPU acceleration).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Friends

For This You Don't Need To Update Any Graphic Driver. Solve your problem to uncheck only (render alpha channel only) when the app is to export videos.

Thank you

(Pargat Singh)

YouTube (Techno Techz)

For More Info Check Video

[link deleted by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines