• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro sdk rendering to PrPixelFormat_VUYA_4444_16u

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had tried to use exporterUtilitySuite->DoMultiPassExportLoop to render video to PrPixelFormat_VUYA_4444_16u format. But the output raw video is only partial rendered as shown in the image.

I had also tried to import the video with same format, but premiere pro cannot replay it and  shows black frame instead. The import video is valid and playable with YUView with VUYA 4444 16bit interlaced.

So the question is that, is the rendering for this format is not working for premiere pro at the moment? In my understanding ,this format should be packed as [[V0, U0, Y0, A0] [V1,U1,Y1,A1] ...] each plane is in uint16_t. Is it different for PrPixelFormat_VUYA_4444_16u  format?

Thanks

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bruce Bullis can you help with this SDK question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send your Exporter, and an example snippet showing the issue, to us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines