• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro v13.0 Workspaces issue

Participant ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just been chatting to support and have had this issue confirmed - might be useful to know if you're pulling your hair out with a multi-panel or multi-screen workspace issue.

So I run two screens for Premiere - as both screens have different Windows 10 scaling (one is an ultra wide screen and the other a 4K screen), I run the app full screen on one and break out a load of panels within another window. Been doing that for many years with no issues.

The second screen has the project panel in it and positioned top LHS. Now when I create a new project with the new workspace set, the position of the project panel moves to the bottom LHS and messes up all the panel positioning and sizing. It only does this in the new version of premiere so I expect there's an issue with the way Premiere creates or reads the workspace XML maybe. I've also seen the project panel appear on the other screen, again messing up my carefully positioned panels.

Issue has been apparently escalated to the engineers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the screens at 100% or different scaling?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Different scaling - 100% and 175% but the support guy replicated the issue on his system and I also saw it on a single screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrPro in the 12 x version has trouble with screens not at 100%, it's a pain I know but ... sigh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ve not had any other issues with two screens of different scaling - or rather not that I’ve noticed and have just come to live with

i do still have a big beef with the stupid workspaces panel though that was changed a number of versions ago and now isn’t undockable or moveable without it not showing all of the workspaces (text). Why make a panel moveable if it doesn’t actually work?! [rant done!]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines