• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro very slow / lagging with MacBook Pro M1 Max

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have a mackbook pro M1 max (64go), and premiere pro is very slow / lagging for the previsualisation of the project. even when i put my video loading quality on 1/8 .... I have already uninstalled and reinstalled premiere pro but still have the same problem. Can you help me ? what i have to do ?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask your question on the Premiere forum, you have posted it on the InDesign forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll move this to the correct forum for you. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Can you try reinstalling the previous version and see if you are getting better performance? Be sure to allocate plenty of RAM to the application after doing so. Let us know if that helps. If not, you might try the Beta version, where fixes and enhancements for Apple Silicon have already been added. Give us any results.

Thanks,
Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines