• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premire Pro won't launch

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to open premiere pro nothing happens at all. No loading screen, it doesn't open then crash, my computer does not react at all. I have made sure that it is up to date, I have uninstalled and re-installed and it is the same issue everytime. It does say that it should be able to run on my computer.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bulletable

Couple of questions: 1) What operating system are you running? 2) Were you able to successfully launch a previous version of Premiere Pro?

John W. | pixellingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows, and Yes, I have used it once or twice previously on this computer, however this was probably like a year ago. I mostly use illustrator and photoshop (which work perfectly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening it directly from the .exe file.

Try opening it from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I tried both, and it did respond this time, however it was with an error message. I am not sure what I need to do to fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That error is a Windows update issue.

Update Windows:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have tried the updates that you linked but it still doesnt work. I am not sure whats wrong but it is really frustrating that I can't figure it out. Do you know any other way to update or repair the windows update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines