• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Tracking Motion With Mask, Keeps Stopping On Its Own

Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've create a simple freeform mask around a speakers mouth (maybe 8 points). When I start tracking motion, it starts nicely tracking the motion, then it will just stop doing the keyframes for what seems like forever and I see no CPU use so I assume it is stuck. If I press the "stop" button, I can stop it. Then I can move my points around to help it, but then I can't figure out how to start it again. At that point, the forward button in my mask is disabled and I don't see any kind of "continue" button any place.

I'm on the latest MacBook with M2 Max and 64Git memory

peterkellner1_0-1676382989782.png

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put mask on clip itself not an AL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only had the extra adjustment layer there (hidden) as I was experimenting with different adjustement layers against the same bottom clip. Does the adjustment layer have a special attachment to the layer directly below it? Or does it work light other layers in that it effects everything below it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines