• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Premiere Pro on iMac M1 on Sony A7s iii files 4k 60fps ARTEFACTS in Preview

Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iMac M1 Premiere Pro makes this line/pixel artefacts errors. See file. In Playback and export randomly other the files. Look at the picture i postet. They pop up randomly. 
All kinds of presets for export is tried. Everything on the latest updates... 

The original 4k 60 fps 4.2.2 10 bit file are perfect! (Footage from Sony A7siii)

Bild 07.10.21 um 10.00.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi einspunktvier,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're are aware of this issue and are working on it. For the time being, please run the app in Rosetta mode to get around this issue. Also, you may try our latest Beta of Premiere Pro. Refer to this link to know more about the Creative Cloud Beta program.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue with Premier Pro on my M1 in preview and render. Very frustrating. Doens't matter what settings I use, the footage is randomly interlacing like this:

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 7.52.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 7.53.45 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Ive been having exactly this issue with the same camera footage in premiere. Plays fine from the camera in QuickTime, then once exporting video, it doesn't matter what codec or render settings it's glitchy with that bar slicing through the rendered video. 
any updates to when this might be fixed? 
thanks 

-Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines