• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program window sliders missing in 24.5

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions of Premiere Pro, when you zoom the Program window in any higher than the "Fit" level, sliders appear on the bottom and right of the window allowing you to move around the frame (see below).

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 4.35.36 pm.png

In Premiere Pro 24.5, the sliders don't appear and there is no way to move around the frame once you are zoomed in (see below).

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 4.37.50 pm.png

macOS Ventura 13.6.7

M2 Pro Mac mini 32GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Actually, yes, you can easily move around ... tap the H key for the Hand tool, click & drag the image as you wish.

The change was to save screen space as they had added the ability to zoom the image in/out by mouse scroll action. 

However, I would prefer to still have the scroll bars myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, yes, you can easily move around ... tap the H key for the Hand tool, click & drag the image as you wish.

The change was to save screen space as they had added the ability to zoom the image in/out by mouse scroll action. 

However, I would prefer to still have the scroll bars myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Hand tool, of course!  I forgot about that thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was there really any need to remove the scroll bars, it's not like they take up much space. I find it a lot slower keyframing and constantly going back to the keyboard. Seems like a totally pointless amendment. They should have at least gave us the option to turn this option off/on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines