Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. Im trying to move a project from my MacBook to my iMac using the method of Project Manager; Collect files and copy to new location.
But every time I try this I get a error message saying "an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation". I tried that and still no luck.
Anyone able to shed light on the situation would be great. Or is there another way to move the project easily?
Sadly, this did not work for me.
Thank you so much! This has been plaguing me! Your tip worked!
Thank you so much
This worked! Thank you so much!
I LOVE you so much .. it so FU>>>> work ..
Thank you this worked
Thank you so much, I've been trying to find out what the error was for hours... glad to have found this answer, it worked!!
yes worked for me too
this works for me too!
Thanks, man. You save my ass!
Thank you. Finally it worked!!!
This should be marked the solution!
Had the same issue and found a workaround. Made a new project an imported the main sequence from the original project in the new one. Used the project Manager on the new one and it worked.
Worked for me too, just as I was about to give up. Many thanks!
Same error on Premiere CC 2019. If it's almost a year. Has Adobe made recommendations to this issue? I will try turning off Preview files for now but that shouldn't be fix as some of my clients would like to have to files as well. Anyone from Adobe care to officially answer this questions? it's almost a year since it came up as a post.
I'm having the same issues as well. On top of that my footage keeps going black while editing in PP. My Graphic card is a 1070 gtx. I'm tired of adobe lol
So I just found some nested sequences in my cut. I suspect that's what was getting me the error. What I did was export the sequence I want to consolidate as it's own Premiere project, then select the same options in the project manager. It presented me with the names of the other sequences that are nested in the sequence I'm trying to output. I selected all of them, no issues. Bug fixed. Much more organized than sorting through the project manager window in my giant project.
more than a year, no any official updated version of PR to solve this PB? SAD! Lucily there's a solution workaround, thanks robgwilson!
I had the same error today (July 24, 2019) on the latest CC update of Premiere Pro. I tried unchecking "include preview files." That didn't work. Then I went back and tried unchecking "Export Media Files to Match Clip Names." That didn't work.
Then I tried unchecking "Exclude Unused Clips." That worked. I was finally able to export the project.
Same story for me. It's a weird glitch, as there is so much media and the point is to "consolidate" and keep only what's necessary for the project. Thanks for everyone's help!
This was a lifesaver. After trying numerous things include renaming half my SFX library to avoid any possibly "special characters", I cannot believe that unchecking "exclude unused clips" would fix it. Thanks!.
This worked for me, thanks. Actually, I just went ahead and unchecked all the boxes. Not ideal, but a solution.
Finally figured out what was happening with my project and I hope this helps someone. I had two .txt files which were readme files for the next person to use as ref while working on the project. Turns out deleting these files fixed the issue for me.
Thanks a lot! Clearing .txt files from the project worked for me!