• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxies for JPG (still images) in premiere pro

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am searching for a way to work with proxies of high resolution JPG images in premiere pro. I have to work with high resolution images because I make a continuous / infinite zoom video made out of mandala like nature photos. Premiere pro only gives the option to make or link proxies out of video, not out of still images... I hope anyone of you can help me. Thank you in forward:) 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas no such feature.

If you need to pan/zoom you are stuck with high resolution images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it than a good solution to upload each picture, zoom in accross the entire range, export it as a video file, and later import all the videos together and make proxies? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just had a play with this.

If you import your images as an inage sequence you can make a low res proxie of all the stills. This will be one video file with a frame for each still. Cut the file into individual frames and add a 'Speed / Duration' of 1 or 1/2 % this should give you enough length on each still to work with. Make sure Ripple edit is selected.

Speed guration.PNG

Might work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines