Qaudro K1100m not supported

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello friends  i am so tried  i buy HPZBook  with Quadro K1100m but when i open my adobe premiere 2021 and 2022 then have issue  intel and nvidia graphics  driver not supported  please help me out of this problem 

IMG-20220223-WA0000.jpeg

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me anybody 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot help you out. Notebook is too old to run 2021 or 2022 properly. Sorry.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 or 2020 can run properly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guess what? Nvidia itself had terminated all support for the Kepler-generation mobile GPUs in mid-2019, with the very last driver version (426.78) released in June 2020.

In addition, Intel discontinued mainstream support for all 4th- and 5th-Gen CPUs in 2018, with their IGPs only receiving security fixes and no compatibility fixes at all since then.

In other words, your entire laptop is now obsolete in the eyes of both Intel and Nvidia. Adobe is merely following the dictatorial (or rather authoritarian) demands of the hardware manufacturers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines