Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

queueing download from enhanced speech from creative cloud

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's going on?

Speech enhance in premiere pro. I click the Enhance button, the Download shows 0% and wont progress.

It says "queueing download from enhanced speech from creative cloud"

What the heck does that mean?

Why wont it progress, why am I downloading anything, where is my queue, how can i have a queue when I have nothing made before so should be nothing in my queue...i dont understand any of this.

The online speech enhancer works quickly but the one in premiere pro which seemingly should be much faster and controlled doesnt work at all. what the heck is going on.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Premiere uses the Creative Cloud Application to download the Enhance Speech Effect for local processing.

Make sure that your Creative Cloud App is up to date. If that does not help, you can manually download Enhance Speech for Premiere Pro by Choosing "Enhance Speech" from the Add-ons list in the Premiere Pro page of the Creative Cloud Desktop.

Greetings

Falk

foswald_0-1712761306529.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insane that's an add-on when it's been advertised everywhere how Enhance Speech is the hottest new feature. You'd think it'd be fair to put at least a disclaimer you have to download it from the CC app? Especially if downloading the package in Premiere is broken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed it worked better when I updated my computer's OS to the most recent version. I'm still getting quite a bit of buffering everytime I made a cut or anything, so I'll have to see if it improves with the plugin. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Respectfully, that's a terrible place to put that menu 🙂

A. I think that Add-Ons should be above-the-fold.
B. There's tons of real-estate on the Learn More page to put a link to add-ons instead of hiding that under an elipse menu, behind a sub-menu.

Clint38100189jfrd_0-1719704988286.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines