• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Normalize Max Peak to:" How to do this simultaneously?

Explorer ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guillermo282934081t7n_0-1683576231206.png

Is there a possibility to do this for all the clips? I am not referring to selecting all the clips at the same time and pressing g, because in this way Adobe makes the total sum of the audios and leaves those that were heard little, just as low. I mean doing with everyone at once, what would happen if we went one on one individually.

TY

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Yes, for one clip it's the same. Maybe it's better to remove the last option in that case, as it's misleading for new users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are after?

all peaks.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is another completely different function, that one takes all the peaks, no matter how small they are, and raises them, which makes the low sounds lose their naturalness, they do not rise proportionally to the high ones, let's say they raise everything absolutely to the maximum and a linear audio remains what is not natural.

The first function that I am asking about, what it does is take THE HIGHEST INDIVIDUAL PEAK OF THE AUDIO TRACK and raises the rest of the track proportionally to the high peak, raising everything equally and maintaining its naturalness but with greater volume .

I want this function, "Normalize Max Peak To:" to be applied individually in some way to all clips independently of each other in the sequence. Because as I said in the first message, if you select all the audio clips and press the G key, what Adobe Premiere Pro understands is that all the clips in the sequence are like a clip together, which is not true, there will be lower clips and higher ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I want this function, "Normalize Max Peak To:" to be applied individually in some way to all clips independently of each other in the sequence."

As Richard said, this is exactly what "Normalize All Peaks to:" does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then why this option appear too when you select only ONE clip of audio? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for one clip it's the same. Maybe it's better to remove the last option in that case, as it's misleading for new users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ty for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines