• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing (and adding) transitions to all clips

Engaged ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have several clips all with same transitions applied..i want to delete all transitions at once. Ho do i do it?in the same way, later, i will want to apply to all the clips the same transition..ho do i do that?

thanks a lot

p.s.

i have found a solution that would say to use the remove attribute feature. But with my transition (peel page) don't work

[title and text nomenclature edited by mod for clarity]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stefanocps wrote:

..i want to delete all fx at once.

i have found a solution that would say to use the remove attribute feature. But with my fx (peel page) don't work

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqly8PBTcc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i will want to apply to all the clips the same fx..ho do i do that?

By @stefanocps

• Set the default transition effect

• In the Effects panel, right-click a transition effect and choose Set Selected As Default Transition.
  • Right-click to apply the default transition

• Right-click the end of a clip in a sequence or a selected edit, and choose Apply Default Transitions.

Use a keyboard shortcut

If more than one clip or edit is selected, you can use a keyboard shortcut to apply the default transition effect.

• Press Command+D (macOS) or Control+D (Windows) to apply the default video transition.
    • Press Shift+Command+D (macOS) or Shift+Control+D (Windows) to apply the default audio transition.
    • Press Shift+D (macOS) or Shift+D (Windows) to apply the default video transitions. This shortcut automatically adds video or audio transitions.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/premiere-pro-add-transitions-cc.html#:~:text=Press%20Shi....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines