• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rename a preset doesn't save...

Participant ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!! I had in the regular preset folder a bunch of subfolders well organize, and then I had to export all my organize presets, and then import it again in a fresh install of premiere, and here starts my problems.

Now if I rename any folder or file, premiere doesn't save it next time I lunch the program.

This is a nightmare I've been struggling with this for many days already.

I can't just start again with a organize space took me ages to organize it.

Please guys I need help.

Windows 11, and last versión of premiere, I also try in beta version and happen exactly the same. 

TOPICS
Crash , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please anyone knows what to do? I did move everything to a new folder I'm deleting all the preferences and imported again, and again and again nothing seems to be working. This is so sad made me lose so much time and if I was the unique I'd be OK, but I see a lot of people with the same problem. Please guys...  I'm desesperate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you save any type of preference, and it gets "lost" after closing, that typically means that PrPro doesn't have full read and write access to the folder it was saved to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines