• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render and Replace offline error message

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to use the "Render and Replace" feature for the first time but I keep getting an "offline" message for, what it looks to be, every single clip in the sequence. The clips are online. 

I open "Render and Replace" and select my "Source," "Format," "Preset," and destination. Then I click on "OK" and it gives me this yellow popup message at the bottom right side of the screen - I'm attaching it. 

I tried different settings and even one single clip, but I got the same error. I also tried it on another computer with a different CC account. 

Any ideas? 

Thank you so much, Yellow offline message.pngScreenshot 2024-01-03 at 2.00.01 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Ok, it looks like it's a Team Project issue. 
Converting the "Team Project" to "Project" fixed the issue. I have to convert the "Project" back to a "Team Project" after the process so it's not ideal but will work for now. 

One more thing I noticed - I have some footage shot at 60fps that looks slow-mo in my 30fps timeline.
When I render and replace those clips, the rendered footage is sped up like it was originally shot at 30 fps. 

Any suggestions there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact location of those clips? The specific folder tree address? How are they "mounted" I think is the Mac term?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@R Neil Haugen Thanks for your quick response. 

The clips are located in an external RAID. I tried on a different computer with an external SSD but had the same issue. 
After reading your question, I copied one of the clips to my desktop, re-linked it but I get the same message. 

I'm working on a Team Project, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, it looks like it's a Team Project issue. 
Converting the "Team Project" to "Project" fixed the issue. I have to convert the "Project" back to a "Team Project" after the process so it's not ideal but will work for now. 

One more thing I noticed - I have some footage shot at 60fps that looks slow-mo in my 30fps timeline.
When I render and replace those clips, the rendered footage is sped up like it was originally shot at 30 fps. 

Any suggestions there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team Projects actually have their own forum, and the devs are pretty good about popping in there pretty quickly. So ... posting TP issues over there is wise.

The second thing ... that is odd, huh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I was unaware there was a forum for Team Projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No one expects a Team Projects forum ... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines