• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render stuck at 100%

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Since version 22.3.1 I cannot export enything becouse rendering stucks at 100% forever! The program is getting totally useless! Same thing in Premiere and Encoder!

Intel i7-8700

Geforce GTX 1080

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. I've even rolled back to the previous version of PP/AME and I'm still not able to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooh, interesting question. All of the files are on one external hard drive, and rendering to the same hard drive. It's this WD 18TB hard drive. There are currently about 7TB used and 9.4 TB free.

I know I'm on NVidia studio instead of game, although I learned that the hard way earlier this year. 🙂 I suspect I don't have the latest driver given that there's a really recent release on their website now, and I don't think I had automatic updates set up. I don't want to install it while my render attempt seems to be working, but I will as soon as it's done (or stuck) and include that in my next update. Thank you for pointing me in that direction!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. I didn't realize I was replying to someone else's post instead of the one I made this morning!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, it looked like it was going to hang at 100% again but it eventually successfully rendered the video. So I think the effects were part of the issue, but I'm not sure about the AME black and white thing. I'm going to update the NVIDIA driver and run another AME test to see if that fixes it, and will report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I had the same problem, then I moved the project to media encoder.

problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines