• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Issues

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I watch the video in the program, everything looks fine. When I render it, the final export looks choppy & glitchy with snow, frames with solid green or purple colors, but then a few seconds of it looking just fine, but then more snow and choppiness. I have everything as 24fps. Could it be that most of my clips are .mp4 and one clips is .mov?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Okay... I think I found the solution. Apparently it's an issue with my GPU. I followed the directions from this article, and it's working. I rendered it 4 times with no weird glitching between green and purple/pink screens.
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html

Ann, thank you for thinking through this with me. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just one big guessing game.

Post screenshots sequence settings, clip properties, export settings.

Comp specs, OS and Premiere version and build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for trying to help! Here are some screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Premiere Pro 2023
  • macOS Monterey 12.6.2
  • MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
  • Processor: 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like to see a screenshot of the properties of a clip used in the timeline that gives issue in export.

Turn off comp inLinear color

Turn off hardware encoding and try cbr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to track down the problematic clip. With how it's rendering each time, it's hard for me to know exactly where the problem is occurring. Sometimes, I render and the entire project is affected. Sometimes, it's only one section. I'll keep troubleshooting. Thank you, again, for the tips and for helping me narrow this down.

Do you think it could have come from a MOGRT? The first two sections of the title sequence were borrowed from someone's MOGRT that I downloaded from Adobe's stock footage... and, it seems like it could be one or both of those sections causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... I think this is the clip causing problems.Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 3.11.13 PM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried turning off hardware encoding and changed it to CBR. Only the audio came through and there were no video clips at all that came through. It was just a black screen with audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using clips in the timeline that are generated by Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The first clip of the title sequence was borrowed from a MOGRT that I downloaded off Adobe's stock footage. I rendered it in Premiere Pro. But, it appears that this clip is the one causing the problems. I've taken it out, tried different ways to export it. It almost always causes problems with that particular clip plays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... I think I found the solution. Apparently it's an issue with my GPU. I followed the directions from this article, and it's working. I rendered it 4 times with no weird glitching between green and purple/pink screens.
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html

Ann, thank you for thinking through this with me. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines