• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollbacks et lags lors de la lecture d'un rush

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, actuellement lorsque je fais tourner un rush sur Premiere, il a des lag ou revient en arrière de quelques images à chaque fois, ça rend le ravail impossible.

Le problème est sur mon nouveau pc et je pense que la carte graphique GTX 1660 Ti ARMOR pose un soucis

J'y ai passé plusieurs journées et je sais travailler sur le logiciel donc pas de problèmes de séquences pou d'import, pas les medias caches ou les versions, je ne sais plus quoi faire...

Merci si quelqu'un sait m'orienter !

TOPICS
Audio , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quentin5EB3!

Sorry for the issue. Have you already tried resetting preferences? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Also, try deleting cache files: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seco...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I already did that 😕 I also made all updates et rapports from Adobe cloud, Premiere and my computer but nothing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with adobe 2021 and there are my components : 

cpu Intel core i5 10th gen, motherboard Asus rog strix gaming wifi, gpu Geforce gtx1660 ti Armor,  ssd Kingston  250GB, hdd Western digital 1To, 2  ram Hyperx à 8Go,  alimentation Seasonic  650W,  ventilator Scyth mugen, box Corsair  with one extra ventilator.

After effects and Media encoder are working perfectly and my performances are not so high. I also tried changing my PP version but the problem is always here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you add just a new color bar item to a new sequence, do you still get this lag issue? Or only with footage? Make sure the footage is all on a high speed SSD drive, not a spinning disk.

Also, make sure in your settings that Default Audio Input is set to none/No input, this setting can randomly fix this sort of issue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but it's always not working. I'm really going to think that my GPU is not compatible (but the cloud say well)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines