• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving AMIRA LUT from Master panel in Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some footage that was shot on the Arri Amira. When we bring it into premiere it has an AMIRA LUT on the Master panel under Effect Controls. I would like to use it in Resolve as a baseline for color, but I am having trouble finding where this LUT actually lives. If I export an xml from Premiere and bring it into Resolve the LUT doesn't show up. I figured if I could figure out a way to reveal the LUT in finder or export the LUT as a .cube file that would be fine. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I am running Premiere 2015.2.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several Arri/Amira LUTs in the Program files/Adobe/Premiere Pro 2017/Lumetri/LUTs/Technical folder, it might be one of those. There are some Arri presets in the Settings/Sequence Presets folder of the same tree, but they're small enough there's no LUT stored there. I did peek into these with Notepad, and although they list all the details for the Arri presets, they don't list a LUT used.

I even tried looking into the Arriraw.dll file ... but it's all in code.

So I'm back to wondering if it uses one of the LUTs in the Technical folder. You might try copying those to someplace available to Resolve, and try them looking for a match.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having trouble finding that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is old. Do they still have an Amira LUT showing in the Source tab of the Effects panel?

I was thinking that was probably handled by their algorithms now, as nearly all of their color management now uses algorithms and not LUTs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines