Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select A1 A2... tracks fast

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a project with 20 audio traks, i'm trying to find a way to select just the first 10 traks quickly, witha lazo thing or anything else but i cant get solution.

Do anyone know if it's possible?

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create presets for your Timeline track appearances ... that would be what you're wanting to do. For instance, shrinking all audio and the first five video tracks at X size, or showing only eight expanded audio tracks ... that sort of thing.

It's in the timeline menus, I think the menu icon in the track header block.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil. My goal is to select the first A1 A2 A3...A10 squares on the left

square.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fine. Manually create the timeline you want.

Save it as a preset in the timeline header block menu. I think you can even make keyboard shorts for some of them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While editing I need to randomly select several consecutive tracks making the squares blue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need to randomly select several consecutive tracks?

Don't know if this helps, but I mostly leave track targeting selected, unless I specifically want a new clip to fall into a targeted track (e.g. video on track 3 and audio in track 2). Is this what your after?

An alternative method to focusing on a specific area of the timeline, is to set an in/out point on the area you're working on and just use the arrow keys to jump from one cut to the next.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Neil said you can save multiple presets for different track settings just enable those track you want right click and select save preset where you can name them and assign a keyboard shortcut to them and apply them using the keyboard shortcuts.

thanks,

Suraj Shinde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all, it is not what i was looking for but it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines