• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Severe screen glitching

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the issue of severe video glitching on my PC has re-emerged after a few weeks respite. I have now updated to Win 11 in an attempt to resolve the issue, however I am now thinking it has to be a conflict within Adobe software products. This is because it only occurs in Adobe products, and only in certain sections of those products. I have tried every. single. solution under the sun, but nothing has been able to permanently resolve it. The glitching (whole of screen glitching), only occurs in Premiere Pro in the Source window when I'm scrubbing through video, plus the Output (render) window when I make any mouse move at all. It also occurs in the main window of Photoshop when I'm manipulating an image, such as simply cropping. I have worked through every solution Adobe's help team has been able to offer. I have updated and wound back, then updated again, all drivers possible. I have been through the same intense process with nvidia help team, as my PC is running an RTX3070 card. I have also been to the company who supplied my PC and worked extensively with them to find a solution, even to installing a second clean OS on a separate SSD, which does not have any glitching. I seriously think this has to be a conflict within Adobe software, but what it's conflicting with and why, is a mystery. Is there any way of escalating this issue within Adobe please?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Hi Caroline, one of Adobe's knowledgeable help techs has (hopefully) solved this! Their name is Nishu.

He or she told me to try disabling the G-Sync function in my RTX 3070 card and...it worked!

After months of frustration, problem solved.

Gold star to Nishu!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter, sorry to see this! We will send this video around the office to see if someone has seen this before. Do you have more than one monitor linked up? Where do you store your source footage – external hard drive, NAS, etc.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline, I have two monitors hooked up.

Source footage is on my C drive (SSD), I transfer files in and out from a storage NAS to an archive NAS when the edit is done.

I'm convinced now that it's an issue/conflict within Adobe software, because it only happens in the Source and Export windows of PP, and in the main workspace of Photoshop, but only when manipulating an image, such as cropping.

These are the main software items i use, although I occasionaly use AE with no issues, and often use Audition with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will send my sysinfo when I'm back in the office Monda Australian time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

My sysinfo is attached here, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caroline, one of Adobe's knowledgeable help techs has (hopefully) solved this! Their name is Nishu.

He or she told me to try disabling the G-Sync function in my RTX 3070 card and...it worked!

After months of frustration, problem solved.

Gold star to Nishu!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling, using the Cleaner Tool, and reinstalling?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines