• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slip tool not providing preview

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did something while editing and now my Program feed isn't showing me comparison before/after frames when I'm using the Slip tool and moving frames around, it just displays whatever frame the playhead is on. I can't find anything about this or an option somewhere and whether the "Composite Trim..." option under the wrench is turned on or off doesn't matter. Halp!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I just started editing again and it's working now. WTF. I even tried slipping the original inserted clip (from a longer video) that I was having issues with and htat had no problems either. what's going on... Well, hopefully it doesn't appear again, but any insight would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad the issue has been solved. Please do let us know if you experience it more frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines