• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slowmotion scene change the color video

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I encounter a problem on adobe first that I don’t understand.. I have been making video clips for artists for 1 years now and I have never had this problem, I explain

I finished a clip this morning and I use an effect layer to put my Lut on it, the problem is that when a slow motion scene appears all of a sudden there lut changes color completely it becomes saturated.. I only have this on slow motion scene Someone would be kind enough to explain the problem to me and how to solve it? thank you

Slow motion scene :

A04F49EC-CDEE-4066-8E5A-8BC7FF5EA21A.jpeg

The true color of my video clip in real Time :

6D618F65-B61D-414B-B91D-06D80080DC23.jpeg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Pr version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your export settings will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you, my imac :

MacOS high sierra 10.13.6 

3GHz intel core i5 

memory 8go.

Adobe premiere version 14.8.0 (build 39)

And screens of my export settings :

Capture d’écran 2021-08-24 à 09.44.54.pngCapture d’écran 2021-08-24 à 09.45.04.pngCapture d’écran 2021-08-24 à 09.45.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my Lut to see if the problem came only from one Lut but the problem persists on all my Luts and especially on my Luts s-log convert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try nesting the slow motion clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you, I have nested my slow shots and it actually works but I have too many slow scenes and I find it a shame to have to each time nesting each little slow scene, it is not my usual way of working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. In addition to the question/suggestion shared by the experts above, could you confirm if Display color Management is enabled inside Settings? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/color-management.html

Looking forward to the response.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try with another LUT to see if the problem is the same ? 

Maybe your actual LUT is causing that issue?

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the problem comes from the lut effectively 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines