• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sonos one speakers with Premier Pro playback?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Sonos speakers with my IMac and Premier Pro. Does anyone know if that is possible? And if so how? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are connected to your iMac then you should eb able to choose them via Preferences/Audio Hardware/Default Output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I tried that but it seems to go out of sync....hmmm strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the sonos roam or move, you can stream audio from your computer without the latency of airplay.  If you have two (roam or move) speakers, first make them a stereo pair in the sonos app on your phone. Then put one of the speakers into Bluetooth pairing mode. Go into your Bluetooth preferences on your Mac and choose the sonos speaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines