I edited a 10-minute documentary segments with a lot of soundbites. all soundbites are recorded on an external wav. recorder i use for years with no problems.
After closing premiere and restarting my mac the next morning. all audio flies had the wrong content, same recording but different parts / differents times codes.
so i tried de-connecting, re-connecting, re-nameing, deleting of media cache, i even tried exporting the original clip and re-importing it not as wav. but now as mp3 and mp4 - nothing. it sticked to the wrong audio.
so i edited everything completely new. had to manually find all the right soundbite pieces again. but i did not lear. i did not export everything. instead i just saved everything and went to sleep. the next morning. Everything destroyed again.
I am a little desperate by now. i don´t know what else i could try. there is nothing wrong with the original audio.
macOS Ventura 13.2.1
Premiere Pro 23.5.0 Build 56
And Breaking News Update. Now it just happend to another audio track. a voice over track. suddenly the track was empty and i have to manuall re-connect although nothing changed. only difference to the soundbite track seems to be in this case the re-connecting seem to work - but still odd and still woth mentioning i guess. cause something like that never happend before