• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Super Slow Rendering, Rendering uses CPU instead of GPU. All settings checked correctly.

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my PC, bought RTX 3080, Ryzen 5000 series processor but premiere pro use CPU to render the files, It is taking alot of time than I imagined before upgrading my PC. I have checked all the available option and tips, tricks but GPU usage doesn't go up more than 2-3% or stays idle at 0% but while exporting sometimes GPU crosses upto 50% as well. It means, my GPU is working fine while exporting, I just have a problem while rendering the files. Any help would be appreciated. PS I am on the latest version of premire pro. Thank You!

Annotation 2021-08-29 120418.png

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not using video effects or rendering to H.264/265 the GPU will not be used that much. That being said your CPU should be used at about 100% not 33%. Are you using plugins? Try dissabling Nvenc if it is enabled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CPU fluctates, looks normal. I'm just intensed since GPU uses is 0% and I'm like why tf did I upgrade if it doesn't help in faster rendering/exporting. Some squence takes a lot of time to export as well. My 6th gen Intel powered CPU with integrated GPU Laptop may finish rendering/exporting faster than currently what I am dealing with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines