• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text does not Paste into Essential Graphics for credit roll past the 32767 Y value.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im  creating a large End credit roll. I have reached a point in the roll where when I try to paste text into the Graphics panel, the text box disapears to a value of -32682. When I try to manuelly type the Y value to what it should be the text apears but will not move down past the 32767 Y value. The X value is not an issue. I went online with Chat support and tried all possibilites and even gave them controll of my mac. They could not figure it out and said would look into it and call back.  Has anyone experience this?

Hope someone can throw me a line here.
Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 11.32.03 PM.png
Cheers

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not add text but make a new credit scroll with all the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 60 pages of text. It needs to be type set.  Regardless, I tried copying it all in 1 go. PP Crashed. Thank you for replying. Im not sure that will solve my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always use photoshop to handle large credit rolls and then animate the document in premiere or aftereffects.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines