• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error downloading the language pack emglisj

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use the transcribe option in any language on premeire pro. It says there was an error downloading the language pack and it says English is on the cloud but it still does not work. What is the solution to this?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support. You should have at least one language installed.

If a language is showing a cloud icon, it means it is not downloaded. The language pack must be downloaded to work.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case the Spanish and English language packs are downloaded but it happens the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sandro,

Can you post a screenshot? - Click on "Transcribe sequence," then click on the Language dropdown so we can see some of the languages.

The language you have selected will have a blue check, whether dowloaded or not. A language that has been downloaded will have nothing after it. A language that has not been downloaded will have a cloud symbol.

So let's say English has been downloaded and you pick it. Then you click "Transcribe" to start the transcription. Is that when the error occurs?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Malachi, did you find any solution? I downloaded manually language packages, but it still gives me the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any chance you're trying to do this on a corporate company computer (where the company owns the software and not you)? because my friend just got this error on premiere 2023 and i suspect its because adobe is trying to call home and his company's wirefall is stopping it from doing so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this is my problem as well.  Not sure which URL needs to whitelisted.  Can someone provide me with it?  Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines