• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This file contains some media which isn’t compatible with QuickTime Player.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This file contains some media which isn’t compatible with QuickTime Player.

It happens all the time when export in Premiere.

got iMac m1.

I dont know why this problems always pops up..

somebody know how to fix it? help

thanks. !

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is worrisome, Horacio. Sorry to hear that! Are you exporting H.264 at HD or 4K? If not, what are your settings looking like? Can you post a screenshot? I have not seen such a problem with my exports, so something has gone awry.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kevin , yes h.264 in HD,56748ef3-f5fb-4fca-8170-22c7cd3908df.JPGea965c6d-e97e-47b9-9206-bab7155c834e.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for answer kevin, i hope you can help me with trhis problem , im posting another image, hope good for you to check whats ahappens..IMG_3250.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horacio,

Hey man. Thanks for all the screenshots. Very helpful! It appears that you are exporting with HDR settings. Do you intend to export HDR? Let me know, OK?

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not, but jsut try different methonds and any works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read in other post about use prores 4444 , i did it but dont works , so im still looking to see whats the export problem, thanks kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a lot of interesting export settings Horacio. My questions for you: What kind of exported file are you looking to create? Is this for YouTube? A file to share via email of social network? Do you have a particular codec you need or want to use? What about resolution?

To help you choose the right export setting, we need to know what you're wanting the end result to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I'm exporting in a Rec.2100 HLG color space for HDR footage. And the exported file can't be opened in Quicktime. My intended goal for the video is just posting to Instagram. Would love some help here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates to this? Having the same issue.  Mine is a wedding film for clients to be shared via WeTransfer and possibly YouTube or Vimeo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I am not sure if the problem is related to M1. I have the same laptop with M1. In 2021 I used the 2021 Premiere for exporting and it was OK. Now... I downloaded the latest Premiere version (in January 2023) and doesnrt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines