• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline bogs down halfway through

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to the community and a pretty basic user.  I am cutting footage on a roughly 20 min clip and about halfway through, it starts getting really choppy and slow resposively.  The video will continue playing for another second after pushing space to stop.  Overall very poor response.  The only solution I have come up with is create a new project after each import as it gets painfully slow. 

I'm using a M1 Pro 16 inch.  I have cleared the cache and rebooted to no avail.  Nothing works except stopping and restarting on new projects.  This did not happen on my old macbook pro.  ( 2015 ) 

Anyone having similar issues or have any tips?  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Search the forum for Mac memory leak. They've posted this as an official issue that is being worked on for future release.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search the forum for Mac memory leak. They've posted this as an official issue that is being worked on for future release.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines