• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Timeline: import and insert - photo issues

Contributor ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I posted recently this concern - receive no help.
I need to post anew.
The material I work from are JPG or possible a JPF rendered from material in a Powerpoint document. If I import to text the timeline personal photos into the timeline those photos are sharp. However, if I import any of the JPGs associated with this current projec the images inserted into the timeline are blurry even though the original that I imported are clear.
I never had this happen using Premiere Pro CS6. I am having this issue using Premiere Pro 2021. However I don't think the issue with the version.
I offer a film snippet showing the image appear in the timeline along with the original JPG. The original photo is crip with definition with the text. What is the issue? I need to insert into the timeline many support photos to enchance this documentary.
Let me know what could be the solution. Thanks
PS set to frame ; scale to frame size did not work....

figure 22-graph.jpg

https://youtu.be/IuHiWRUirrY

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Hello
Here what I discovered. I cannot explain how this discovery impacted inserting photos into the timeline.

I have the project showing the original timeline. I inserted several .MOV films into the Timeline.
I then did a few corrections to prepare for a deeper edit and then exported the timeling to .MP4 format.
I then imported the unified film - film.mp4 into a new Timeline. That Timeline had only one film, 60minutes, MP4 format.
When I inserted photos they were blurry. However if I went to the ori

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to check would be the size of the file you are working with. The one you post is 525x774. If you are using this in a 1080p sequence / export then the file is not going to be as clear as it could be. If you can get a clear JPG at the size you need, you have better results.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello
Here what I discovered. I cannot explain how this discovery impacted inserting photos into the timeline.

I have the project showing the original timeline. I inserted several .MOV films into the Timeline.
I then did a few corrections to prepare for a deeper edit and then exported the timeling to .MP4 format.
I then imported the unified film - film.mp4 into a new Timeline. That Timeline had only one film, 60minutes, MP4 format.
When I inserted photos they were blurry. However if I went to the original Timeline if I inserted photos they were 'as is'visually readable.

Thus the issue is the exported MP4. I thought there should be no issue inserting images.
Let me know why this is so. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines