• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline (no sequences)

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up my project that I have saved several times, and the timeline says "no sequences". Maybe I just don't know how to use this?

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 2.38.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-04 at 2.39.45 PM.png

I've seen other posts about this, but with no definitive answers. What is going on? The timeline is kind of important to keep working on my project..

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just means you don't have any sequences open in the Timeline panel. Double click a sequence in the project panel and it will open there.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sounds like you have not opened ANY sequences! Each file can have numerous sequences!

So look in your Project panel and double-click the sequence to open it... and everything should be okay!

hope this helps!

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strangely, two of my filenames got swapped for the project. I was lucky I looked up a tutorial file which I never saved, but my project's timeline was in there, but pointing to my other project's assets. Scary stuff. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that you worked it out!

Before I start any project I set up a working folder, and create Folders inside the main folder for "Media", "Images", "Audio" and "EXPORTS". Then I organize all the media within those folders so its easy and quick to find what I need!

Enjoy.

best,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the solution in this case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@waleed33398238n3wt,

That is odd.

Click on the 3 line menu to the right of "Timeline (No sequences)." Pick "Reveal in project." What is the name of the sequence?

I would start by resetting the workspace. Window -> Workspaces -> Reset to saved layout.

Let us know if that helped.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines