• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

touchpad scrolling in timeline doesn't work in premiere pro

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just switched from Davinci to Adobe and still learning the ropes. I do all my work on a laptop (Windows 10, Lenovo, gtx 1660 TI) and when i scroll in the timeline it won't move at all unless i do really exagerated swipes but it will go all over the place, when i open davinci it moves so smoothly when scrolling through the timeline. if someone could help me out with this i would be very greatful. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey x_ta_c,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you let us know which version of Premiere Pro you're currently using? (Here's how to check) Do you also see this issue while using the mouse to scroll through the timeline? We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue with the latest version (23.4). I went back to 23.3 and the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Cameron,

Thanks for reporting this. The engineering team is currently working on a similar issue. Could you confirm if you see this issue while using the trackpad and mouse? A fix for a similar problem has been released in the latest Beta. You can try it by going to the Beta Apps category in the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only affected me with use of the touchpad. The mousewheel worked just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, my touchpad has been working so badly since I updated Premiere to 23.4.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the chance to try the Beta? I hope the fix works out for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! The touchpad is responding really wierdly on the latest update of Premiere. Did someone find a solution?

Apple M2

32gb Ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Since the last update scrolling with trackpad is horrible...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar issue is fixed in the latest version (23.5). Please try it and let us know if that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems to be fixed. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines