• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Exporting Video

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm pretty new to premiere pro and computers in general so this might have a simple fix. I have a new MacBook Pro with a lot of space left on it and updated to the latest software. I have a video on premiere with many different clips and effects made in After Effects (although they aren't very complex). I'm having an issue where when I go to export the video it simply gets stuck at random times and I have to cancel the export. I'm then left with a video that is only a few seconds long where the audio cuts out near the end. I know it must be something with settings although I haven't found any solution online; I'm not sure if it is because of my computer or if it's just a quick fix of settings. Anyway, please help it would be much appreciated. I've attached a ss of my sequence settings.Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 7.26.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023
I actually got in contact with Adobe support, they connected to my computer
and worked out something in settings. He didn’t explain what it was but my
problem is fixed so thank you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you let us know for how long the render was stuck? Please share your export settings and the effects you used in the sequence. Since your sequence is in 4k, rendering the preview and export files could be relatively more time-consuming than HD files. Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the export just gets stuck at random points and doesn't continue, forces me to hit cancel. thamks for ur help let me know what to do next.Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 8.00.53 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got a Rec.2100 sequence there ... that's an HLG form of HDR. It doesn't look like your monitor is set to show HDR values correctly. Are you meaning to work in HDR? It's more complex and well, Wild Wild West still.

And also, did you select an export preset with HLG in the preset name? As if you didn't, that's a problem right there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Goni,

This sounds frustrating. Sorry. Can you give us full details about your computer system? We also need specific details of the source footage. Is that possible? One quick thing you can try is to right-click on your AE comps and choose Render and Replace. Use the same codec as your video previews. Does it work then? If not let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually got in contact with Adobe support, they connected to my computer
and worked out something in settings. He didn’t explain what it was but my
problem is fixed so thank you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Goni,

Maybe he disabled Hardware Decoding and Encoding in Media Preferences. I am sorry he didn't explain it. I'll dive into the case notes to see if there was anything of value for the community.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines