1. It sounds like you have disabled the startup window in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a feature that allows you to specify whether you want the startup window to appear every time you launch Premiere Pro.
To re-enable the startup window in Premiere Pro, follow these steps:
Open Adobe Premiere Pro.
Go to the "File" menu and select "Preferences."
In the Preferences window, go to the "General" tab.
Under "Startup," check the box next to "Show Start Screen."
Click "OK" to save your changes.
From now on, the startup window should appear every time you launch Premiere Pro. You can use this window to create a new project, open an existing project, or access other Premiere Pro features.
2. You are recommended to kindly follow the steps given below to go error-free while typing text in Urdu:
Install the Urdu language into your operating system then install any Urdu font from the internet. For your keyboard layout to write with corresponding keys you have to install Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Installer.
To write the Urdu language in Adobe Premiere Pro, follow these steps:
• Go to edit from the top menu bar
• Now "Preferences" and select "Graphics"
• Select the "South Asian and Middle Eastern" then "Hindi digits" and "Ligature"
• Then click on the "OK" button.
You have to change your keyboard style every time you will switch from one language to another