• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Fram.io extension

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the Frame.io extension installed just last week, but now it seems to have disappeared.

I double checked that it was installed through Adobe Exchange and that the Creative Cloud Desktop App is installed with file syncing turned on. All of this was good yet still no extension.

I then tried to install the extension manually using the instructions from here: Install Instructions

I downloaded the .zxp file, downloaded and installed Anastasiy’s Extension Manager, and then tried to install the extension that way, but got an odd error that said, "The extension is damaged or cannot be accessed, please re-download it. You may need to use a different browser or download manager. Please also try repairing your disk permissions using Disk Utility or Windows Explorer"

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.21.55 PM.png

I then tired re-downloading the .zxp file with no luck.

Anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Did you ever find a solution to this issue?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, the same issue....

Furthermore, I have to deploy extensions remotely on 100 computers.

How can I do this. I try with ExManCMD but it asks for Adobe ID and I can't give Adobe ID Enterprise to users and we can't enter the Adobe ID on each computer...

Help !!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact the vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@prismamedia Please reach out to us at support ad frame.io

We'll find a solution. Thomas

[email address edited by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Thomas_Szabo

it is done. For the Adobe ID issue, the support told me to see with Adobe....

I'm waiting an answer for the error when I try to install with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager

it's very annoying not to be able to deploy remotely the extension properly.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@prismamedia I have trouble to find your support ticket. Regardless, after some support requests like yours we figured out that we need an alternative solution.  We found that there are multiple issues that can occur when you download the zxp extension file from the Adobe Exchange. When I publish a release build to the Adobe Exchange, it is modified by Adobe which adds the authentication mechanism. The solution in your case is to provide you with the original extension file. This used to work for our Enterprise users. Could you please PM me or reach out to our support and ask for me? I'd be happy to jump in and get our extension work for you. Sorry for the trouble, we thought it would be a straightforward experience. Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also not able to install the frame.io extension regardless of anything I have tried. Were you able to find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines