• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see activated fonts in Premier Pro 2020

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to view my activated fonts in essensial graphics tab and in the legacy title tab and am unable to see them even though I've restarted Premiere Pro 2020. My graphics cards are up to date and spent two hours on chat to adobe support already today to sort out another UI issue. 

Any ideas before I go back to support? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Try to sign out to the CC desktop

reboot and sign in.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post computer specs, OS build,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s), System Name DESKTOP-J90HKOA, 16GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've been having a similar issue, however, the only work around I've found is that I have Adobe Fonts open (via the Creative Cloud desktop app) prior to opening Premiere otherwise they don't show. Very annoying! Let me know if this works for you, if so I know it's not just me but a presky glitchy glitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for that. I've just tried and it didn't work for me. ☹️

Thanks for the try though! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to sign out to the CC desktop

reboot and sign in.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann! I have the same Windows version of emmag75192746:
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

16 GB RAM

And I'm trying the 7 days free tryal of Adobe Premiere since yesterday. Today I discover the following issue: I have no active fonts under the top rigth "f" in the CC Desktop. The only I see is a "fill this space with fonts" message.

I've tryed your suggestion but was unsuccessfull. I'm starting to going crazy XO. What can I do? Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: Additioning titles from Essential Graphics Window  resulted in the activation of the required font. But in the begining I only get a warning for activating the font sync, wich was already activated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes that worked! Thanks Ann!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was encountering the same issue. I had added some effects with captions that had an Adobe font. The error kept popping up when the animation would play. The preview was black so I could not visually verify the font. So I found the effect again and looked at the info listed and saw the font name. Then, out of curiosity I looked at my system fonts on Windows and compared it to CC fonts and the names were slightly different. In the system font, the title of the font/font name had a space, the system font, so I deleted it. I must have installed it at some point.

Low and behold it worked.
I just wanted to put this reply in because there was no way I was going to get rid of thousands of fonts. 
My suggestion if you are experiencing this issue, look at the fonts you are using in your project and see if there may be a discrepency in system vs. Adobe CC fonts.
I certainly hope this helps someone because I was about to go bald from pulling my hair out!
PEACE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines