• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to trial Essential Graphics in Premiere Pro - Incomplete descriptions and wasting money

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having issues with purchasing Essential Graphics. I find that I have no idea if the graphic will work for me unless I purchase the product and try it, and about 80% of the time, the essential graphics doesn’t have sufficient features or controls to be useful for my needs. The problem is there is no option to trial the Essential Graphic, so you have to take a shot-in-the-dark which often results in a waste of money. I also find that crucial information about the graphics controls is missing from the description, and the thumbnail animation doesn’t always help to illustrate the product. Does anyone else have experience with this? It feels like advertising as the product isn’t sufficiently described (for example, you can control the speed and timings of text animations) and it's my understanding that unwanted or useless products should be returnable/refundable by law? I’d really like Abode to offer a trial for each graphic as it’s wasting me a lot of money and I feel like a product should be refundable and returnable under UK law?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines