• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNSUPPORTED VIDEO DRIVERS NVIDIA QUADRO 2000

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using premiere pro-2020. It shows the following error.

PPRO error.JPG

I have updated the graphic card drivers yet the problem is not resolved.

These are  my system details: 

• WIN 10 PRO-64BIT
  • PROCESSOR- INTEL(R)XEON(R) CPU E5620@2.40GHz - 2 PROCESSORS
  • RAM- 48 GB

Please help me out to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot resolve this: card is obselete. Too old for 2020.

Only solution is to go back to 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞

Thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which Premier Pro version support Quadro 2000 with CUDA acceleration.I'm trying to enable CUDA acceleration in Premiere Pro 2019 with Quadro 2000. I have done all the things but yet the problem is not resolved.I also have done all the Graphic Drivers but still stuck.I want to use Cuda or GPU acceleration.

Please help me out to resolve this issue.

ThankYou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2018 version (12.x) was the very last version of Premiere Pro that technically supported Fermi GPUs. They had been EOSL'd in 2018. Newer versions of Premiere Pro now require the same driver version branch as the one that was the latest at the time that version of Premiere Pro was released in order to even be "supported" at all. This means that Premiere Pro 2022 will now require a driver version higher than 470.xx just to even be supported at all. Unfortunately, Fermi Quadros' driver support ended completely at version 377.83 way back in January of 2018. Premiere Pro 2019 required a driver version higher than 400.xx just to even work at all with GPU acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, with Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit, at first I had similar issue with Premiere Pro. I am now on Version 23.1.0 (build 86). I also went onto the control panel looked at the Windows controlled hardware and saw a NVIDIA Quadro P2000 driver dated 8/5/2021 - a Windows controlled driver update. Even more importantly, when I then went and accessed the NVidia Control Panel Version 8.1.963.0 it stated the driver was 471.68. It appears that this config allows Adobe to select (CUDA) in the Mercury Playback engine. Hopefully it still works. Having come from the old Sony Vegas I am still new to this and learning mind you. Good luck everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines