Updated Premiere Pro stopped working on the MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the newer updates on the premeire pro software and after effects software, they have stopped functioning completely on my MACBOOK Pro, Mid 2014version. I've never had such issues with the softwares before on my mac, please give me a solution or workaround, I am unable to work on anyprojects anymore 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would downgrade the software as your machine (8 years old!) might not be up to run 2022.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your system, if it hasn't already done so yet, will soon enter "Obsolete" support status at Apple itself. (That MacBook Pro was discontinued in May 2015, and it's been seven years since its discontinuation; hence, its downgrade from "Vintage" to "Obsolete" support status.) As such, no new support or feature updates ever for that 8-year-old laptop. As such, it will no longer be able to run newer versions of any software any longer.

And which version of MacOS is that MacBook Pro running? The newest version requires Catalina or newer for the OS just to even run Premiere Pro at all.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines