• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using essential sound presets

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have .essentialsound file, which is, as I understand, an Essential Sound preset. Is there any way to use it in Premiere Pro? May be install it just like .mogrt in Essential Graphics or smth? I tried moving it to Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\15.0\Profile-[Username]\Settings\EssentialSound\Default , but it didn't help

TOPICS
Audio , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont see any way to install the preset.

Where did you get this file from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it from guys I work with. They just wanted voiceover to sound exactly the same as in their previous videos, so instead of (vainly) trying to explain the exact result they're expecting they just sent me the preset, which they were using before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it worked. I have no idea what happened but after several times of removing and copying file again/rebooting the system/etc it finally appeared in the Essential Sound presets list. May be it was some kind of a bug or smth.

Just in case you faced the same problem, try to do this basic stuff like restarting a program or deleting and copying file again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines