• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Unsharp Mask + RGB Curves turns my entire image white

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really scratching my head on this one: Whenever I apply an unsharp mask to a video and I use RBG curves on the same clip, my enitre video just turns white. I've tried this on several different videos and it's the same result. I've tried applying both effects on seperate adjustment layers, both on the same layer, both directly on the clip itself, same result every time. I've had to just suck it up and use the regular exposure settings on my last few projects because of this, but I'd really like to be able to apply my curves and unsharp mask on my future videos. Somebody please tell me whats going on, thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried setting the Mercury Acceleration option in the Project settings to software only?

Have you tried applying one, then nesting the clip, then apply the other?

And btw, I can't replicate here. I can apply both without issues on my Win10 rig.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines