• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Scopes not showing up

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for some reason my vector scopes are no longer showing up. The panel itself is there and I can select the different scope options which display a check mark next to them once they've been clicked on, but nothing shows up. I did a reset in premiere to all original settings and also uninstalled then reinstalled the software and it still hasn't fixed the issue. I've never had this happen before and have no idea what's going on. I attached a screenshot for reference. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 10.04.36 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Color workspace, go to  Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Meg, thanks for the suggestion but I tried this and it unfortunately did not fix the issue 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me - thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yeah, that's frustrating. It may have to do with your GPU resources. Does your computer meet system requirements? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

Yes my GPU is up to date with the system requirements. I was on the phone with customer support for about a half hour today and they were trying to solve it through screen share. There's apparently been some bugs with the newest Premiere release but they hadn't seen that one before. Even when they tried installing an older version though the issue was still there so I'm not sure if that it's related to the version. Unfortunately I had to end the call because I had an online meeting for work to get to but I'm hoping I can get help later in the week when I have more time and get it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if you got a resolution on this. I have the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Founda the solution here: https://pavilion.dinfos.edu/How-To/Article/2280270/how-to-use-scopes-to-color-correct-videos-with-ad...

To open the scopes:

1. Open the "Color" workspace in Adobe Premiere Pro. On the left you will see graphs. On the right you will see different tabs, such as, "Basic Correction."
  2. If no graphs appear on the left, go to the "Window" menu and click on Lumetri Scopes.
  3. To open scopes menu, right click in the window.
  4. Select "Vectorscope YUV" and "Waveform (Luma)."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines