Version difference history

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any information about history of differences in Adobe Premiere versions since CC2018 for each of them? Thanx.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check the sections What's New for each version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new.html

If it goes as far back as 2018 I doubt that as only the last two versions (2021 and 2022) are supported.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find information/breakdown what's new in every version (including minor versions) on Adobe website, on a page specific to each application.

Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't see any old version of AP in Adobe website without direct links 😞 Please show me a one of  direct links to AP 13.x or 14.x at least. Thanx.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is very difficult to know whether many of these pages are still available. But I can find almost nothing except for the last 2, Ann's link.

The Known Issues page is cumulative, and goes back to Version 14, with links to Version 13:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

Links to "Whats new," when you find them in other materials (e.g. the old pdf reference manuals) get sent to the newest page.

@MarekMularczyk Such files were once easy to locate. No longer unless you are finding a link I'm not.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines