• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View how much time i spent on the Project

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I see how much time I spent on working on my project?
If premiere Pro does not track that, do you know any addons they do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

No.

Would find this useful myself.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timer, pencil and paper, my friend. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lmao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, but what happens if you leave premiere running while you go out to lunch?  Adding features to Premiere can cause problems... just follow this forum after an update is released.  There are all sorts of time management programs out there to keep track of your hours.  I just use Google calendar to enter my hours at the end of the day...  If you set up a new calendar, you can even share it with your clients so they have less excuse to scream when the see the hours  (usually doesn't stop them, but at least you've done due diligence).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can post a feature request here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use an app/website called Timely which tracks how long you spend on each program on your computer.  Often it tells you which project or file you had open as well which is super helpful for timekeeping.  Unfortunately, this feature used to work for Adobe products but has stopped showing project info since CC2023.  Timely says this is something that Adobe needs to update, so they cannot do it.  It will still show you how long you worked on Premiere or After Effects etc.  And I believe it is smart enough to know when you have walked away from your computer with an app open.  It stops recording until you become active again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines